Outdoor LED Step Light in Black
LED step light with a cutoff optic is designed to provide 50,000-hours of life is ideal for residential, theatrical, or commercial applications. The IC-rated fixture is designed for installation in indoor wall mount applications using standard junction boxes and for direct contact with insulating materials. Its modular design allows the fixture to be mounted in horizontal or vertical orientations.
LEDs are rated for 50,000-hours of life at 70 percent lumen maintenance; no ultraviolet or infrared wavelengths, lead, or mercury Die-cast aluminum construction designed for use in IC or non-IC applications Modular design allows fixture to be mounted in horizontal or vertical orientation Cutoff optic conceals LED and provides a unique light distribution pattern; utilizes two 1W high lumen LEDs Designed to mount directly in standard junction boxes: 2- by 4-inch or 4- by 4-inch fitted with a single-gang plaster ring 5/8-inch minimum depth UL Listed for indoor damp locations and through-branch wiring ADA Compliant Accommodates an input voltage of 120VAC at 60Hz Driver is dimmable with the use of Juno qualified 120V electronic low voltage dimmers Available in various color temperatures and finishes
The perfect solution for any indoor or outdoor bronze step light application. The Luna step lights are dimmable with a (n) MLV dimmer and offer a sleek design that fits into a standard junction box.
- 4.5 in. H x 3.0 in. W x 1.5 in. D
- Solid zinc-aluminum alloy construction with a bold and robust dark bronze finish
- Equipped with long-lasting, eco-friendly LED technology that consumes up to 90% less power than traditional bulbs and gradually becomes less bright near the end of its the lifespan
- Includes 4.0w LED and hardware
- Dimmable on any incandescent, MLV, ELV, or C-L dimmer